TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Tamilnadu Postal Circle published an official notification for Recruitment of Postal Assistant/Shorting Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Postman for 231 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 231
- Name of posts:
- Postal Assistant/Shorting Assistant: 89
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 77
- Postman: 65
- PA/SA: 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/Board
- MTS: 10th standard pass from a recognized Board
- Postman: 12th standard pass from a recognized Board
Also Read : Indian Navy Latest Recruitment 2019
- PA/SA: Between 18 years to 27 years as on 31/12/2019
- MTS: Up to 35 years
- Postman: Between 18 years to 25 years as on 31/12/2019
- The candidates shall have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in any of the computerized post offices in India.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by send application form to below mentioned address by registered post or speed post only.
- Address: The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai - 600002
- Last date for application: 31/12/2019